Battery widget displays the devices that are connected to your device and also show their respective battery percentage. It allows you to monitor the power status of the connected Bluetooth devices such as headphones and speakers. Some users find that the battery widget is missing on the iPhone. You can easily fix the issue of battery widget not showing on the iPhone. Sometimes you can resolve this issue by simply restarting your iPhone.
How To Fix Missing Batteries Widget On iPhone
Sometimes even after restoring the iPhone, reset all settings, the setup of a new iPhone does not display the Battery Widget. It is necessary to connect at least one Bluetooth device to activate the Battery widget. Here are the ways to fix battery widget missing on iPhone issue:
Activate Bluetooth Widget:
Battery Widget does not display under the widget panel for the new iPhone user. If you want to activate Battery Widget on your iPhone, you should connect one Bluetooth accessory such as Airpods, Headphone, Bluetooth Speaker or Apple Watch. Sometimes when you reset all settings, Factory Reset, upgrade to new iOS, Battery Widget removes from the iPhone. Follow the given below steps to activate Bluetooth Widget:
- You need to open the Settings app.
- Then click on Bluetooth.
- It is necessary to keep the Bluetooth device turn on and near to search it in the Bluetooth device list.
- Then click on the Bluetooth device name and wait for a few seconds till it connects.
- Then you need to go back and check the iPhone widget panel in edit mode.
- You see that the Battery widget inactive. Then you need to click on plus sign to make it active and display under the Widgets’ panel of iPhone.
- Then pair your Bluetooth device to your iPhone and check its battery percentage in batteries widget.
- Then turn your Bluetooth device and put it into pairing mode.
- Then turn iPhone Bluetooth toggle turn on to connect devices such as Airpods, and Bluetooth headphones.
- Then you need to check the widgets list and check the batteries widget.
Read more: How to Check Apple Pencil Battery level
Battery Widget Removed after Reset:
Follow the given below steps to add Battery Widget in iOS 12/iOS 13 or earlier:
- You need to swipe from left to right on the Home Screen.
- Then if you see the Lock screen or unlock screen, you need to scroll down and tap Edit.
- Then fix Batteries and click on the red (-) mark to remove.
- Then click Done on the top-right screen of the iPhone.
- You need to click on (+) on the batteries widget. You view a strip through which you can drag and drop and rearrange the battery widget.
- Then click Done.
It is essential to disable Battery Percentage on the iPhone.
Follow the given below steps to disable battery percentage in iOS 12:
- You need to open Settings and click Battery.
- Then toggle off the Battery Percentage.
- Then reboot the iPhone manually.
Check Battery Percentage:
- Follow the given below steps to check battery percentage on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 pro-Max, XS Max, XR, XS, X,8, 8 Plus:
- You need to press and release the Volume Up key.
- Then press down and release the Volume key.
- You need to hold down the Side key and release it when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Check battery percentage on iPhone 7/7 Plus:
You need to hold down the Volume Down key and power key until you view the Apple logo on the screen.
- Follow the given below steps to check battery percentage on iPhone 6S/SE or earlier:
- You need to press and hold the sleep/wake button along with the Home button.
- Then release it when the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- When the iPhone reboots you need to go back and check if the battery widget works as usual or not.
Reset All Settings
You can also resolve the battery widget missing on the iPhone issue by resetting all settings. Follow the given below steps:
- You need to go to the Settings and then click on General.
- Then click Reset and then click Reset All Settings.
- You need to enter the passcode to confirm.
Follow the given below steps to update iOS for resolving the issue of battery widget missing on iPhone:
- You need to go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then tap on General and then Software Update.
- Then check if there is any update available here. If yes then tap Download and Install.
- Then you need to enter your passcode if required.
- Then tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You need to again tap Agree to start the procedure.
Battery Widget Do Not Display on Your iPhone:
Follow the given below steps:
- You need to swipe right from left on the screen to access the Lock screen.
- Then scroll down and click on the Edit button.
- Then click on the red button left to batteries widget and then click on Remove.
- If you do not enable it yet, click on the plus (+) button left to the battery widget under More Widgets.
- Then click on Done at the top right corner.
- Then again you need to follow the same steps mentioned 1 to 2. Then click plus (+) button left to the batteries widget.
- Then touch and hold on the rearrange button and drag it at the top and then click on Done to confirm.
- It is necessary to enable the Battery Percentage. If it disables, you can enable it by going to the Settings then Battery and then Battery Percentage.
- Then you need to reboot your iOS device.
- When your device restarts, unlock it and go to the Lock screen. You can view the battery widget.
Battery widget will display if you pair and connect a device to the iPhone over Bluetooth. You can fix the battery widget missing on the iPhone issue with the above-mentioned ways. You need to follow each step carefully.
Tips on How to view Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
How to Set Any Song as iPhone Ringtone without iTunes
How To Fix ‘iPhone is disabled Connect to iTunes Errors
How to Login to iCloud.com on Your iPhone or iPad