Bluetooth speakers are very portable. Most of them are quite small and lightweight especially the cheap ones. You can take them with you wherever you go as they are battery-powered and wireless. Bluetooth speakers are much more convenient. You do not need a wall socket and an audio cable to connect them to your phone or any other audio source. The only thing you need is some Bluetooth-enabled devices such as iPhone, Android smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
The Best Cheap Bluetooth speakers
Many of the best cheap Bluetooth speakers include handy extras such as a speakerphone, water resistance, daylong battery life, and support for smart assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant. There are a lot of speakers available for less than $50. So, here are the best cheap Bluetooth speakers under $50:
Anker Soundcore 2:
- The Anker Soundcore 2 is the best Bluetooth speaker available for less than $50.
- The sound is better than several larger, more powerful speakers.
- The low ends diminish at 150Hz.
- The speaker that measures 6.6 x 1.9 x 2.2 inches comes with two 6W speakers and two 1.5-inch drivers.
- It provides 24 hours of battery life and Bluetooth 4.2 support for up to 66 feet.
- There is also an AUX port that enables you to play music from devices that are not Bluetooth-enabled.
- The Anker Soundcore 2 has an IPX5 waterproof rating.
AOMAIS Sport II:
- AOMAIS Sport II is one of the best cheap Bluetooth speakers.
- The cost of this speaker is under $30 with an IPX7 waterproof rating.
- AOMAIS Sport II is very portable.
- It has a decent battery life and great connection quality.
- You can pair two AOMAIS Sport II speakers and get a nice stereo sound, more loudness, and much better stereo separation.
- The entire speaker’s outer shell is reinforced with a combination of thick rubber and plastic.
- A watertight flap hides all of the speaker’s ports.
- The speaker is dust-resistant and waterproof to a depth of one meter for 30 minutes.
- It provides two 10W speakers.Read more: How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphones Mode, Speaker Not Working
- The DOSS SoundBox is the best Bluetooth speaker available for under $50.
- The audio is delivered through two 6W speakers, enhanced bass, and 360-degree sound technology.
- The DOSS SoundBox is also one of the few speakers that provide a Micro SD card port.
- The speaker measures 6.6 x 2.9 x 2.7 inches and comes in white, black, and blue.
- It has a Bluetooth range of 33 feet.
- Then it delivers good bass and full vocals at a very reasonable price.
- It has a touch-sensitive dial on top for controlling volume.
OontZ Angle 3:
- The OontZ Angle 3 is perfect for people who want to use their speaker for a long time in large spaces.
- The battery lasts for an impressive 20 hours.
- The 100-foot Bluetooth range is the largest.
- The speaker is spray-resistant and splash-resistant with an IPX6 rating.
- The two physical speakers each provide 7W of sound and are capable of handling the stereo output.
- The speaker has an AUX port and a built-in microphone.
- Photive Hydra is another affordable and waterproof speaker.
- You can purchase this speaker for less than $40.
- It provides great connection quality and decent battery life.
Tribit XSound Go:
- Tribit XSound Go is one of the greatest budget Bluetooth speakers.
- You can have Tribit XSound Go for less than $40.
- It has a nice and stylish design.
- It features IPX7 waterproof rating, connection quality, and battery life.
- The speaker is compatible with Google Assistant and Siri.
- It can be connected to the Amazon Echo and Echo Dot.
- The sound quality is great for the size and price.
Bluetooth speakers are much more convenient. They are completely wireless and battery-powered so you can use them anywhere. All the above-mentioned speakers are the best cheap Bluetooth speakers under $50. All Bluetooth speakers have sound quality, special features and you can use them very easily.