iPhone is one of the best smartphones that enables you to keep your receipts safe as well as manage your expenses well. If you have your own business or if you want to track the expenses, you can track with some of the best receipt scanning apps. You can scan, track, and manage your receipts with these apps. You can easily use these apps as they provide quality scans and OCR functionality.
iPhone Receipt Tracking Apps:
You can track receipts quickly with just a single click and by entering a few words or numbers. iPhone is a great way to track all your receipts safe due to its camera quality and good receipt tracking apps. These apps also allow you to organize your receipts without any hassle. Here are the best iPhone receipt tracking apps:
Expensify is the best receipt scanning app for scanning and managing your receipts.
- You need to click a photo of your receipt and then Expensify automatically identifies the expenses.
- If you lose a receipt, you can input charges directly from your credit cards for all goods and services less than $75 with this app.
- You can save your time because this app enables you to track and manually record your spending history.
- While traveling, you can also track your mileage and spending that takes lots of time to track such as your expenses.
SAP Concur is another great iPhone receipt and expense tracker.
- You need to take a picture and upload the receipts onto this app.
- You can also scan a barcode for safety measures.
- The SAP Concur enables you to classify your receipts into different groups so that you can quickly access these receipts anytime.
- You can also print your receipts as well as email them.
- It has a simple user interface that is easy to use.Read also: Best Expense Tracker iPhone Apps
Receiptmate saves your receipts with Evernote rather than storing photos or PDFs of your receipts.
- You can save your expenses in an Evernote document to access them anytime from your Evernote account.
- You can see your transactions as a PDF or an Excel document with the Receiptmate app.
- It also enables you to customize the specific information which tracks from each receipt.
Smart Receipts is a free app that enables you to click and organize your receipts with ease.
- You can save your time because this app generates an expense report quickly.
- While traveling, you can also track your mileage and everything that takes time to track such as your expenses.
- You can export reports and customize them into PDF, CSV, or ZIP format.
- It enables you to tag the receipts that you take with metadata and assists you to find them later.
- You can also sync your receipts and reports with Google Drive.
- This app includes an OCR feature that allows you to recognize the text from your scans.
It is an effective scanning app to scan and manage your receipts.
- It is a simple app that enables you to scan and store your receipts while traveling.
- You can export those scans to any of your cloud storage accounts through JPEG or PDF.
- It incorporates with Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and many more.
- This app helps to detect document and fix perspective.
- It allows you to scan various receipts at once and provides high-quality scans.
- You can tag your receipts that you can find them quickly and without any hassle.
- You can store all receipts instantly on your phone for the best security.
Clear Scanner is a perfect receipt manager app due to its built-in OCR capability.
- It enables you to organize the text from your receipts as well as import them with ease.
- While traveling, you can use the Clear Scanner app to quickly take receipts and save them as PDF documents or JPEG format and you can attach to your expense reports.
- You only need to save the receipt as this app automatically detects the corners of the receipt that save the space in your mobile device.
- It also enables you to edit the picture before saving it to your device.
- You can access your receipts from anywhere because Clear Scanner syncs with OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and other cloud services.
Zoho is the receipt-scanning mobile app and provides cloud-based office apps such as Email, Calendar, and many more.
- This app enables you to quickly upload receipts by capturing a picture of your receipt by just clicking on expenses.
- The Zoho app has an OCR scanning feature that allows you to fill out all the details into the expense form.
- You also save your time by quickly applying these details to your expense tracking records.
Tiny Scanner is a simple receipt scanning app.
- This app enables you to turn your mobile phone into a portable document scanner.
- It does not occupy much storage space in your device.
- You can save all your receipts or other documents as a picture or a PDF document.
- You can easily organize receipts because it classifies the scans into multiple folders.
- It enables you to share the scans through email, to any cloud accounts such as Dropbox, Evernote, or Google Drive, or with Wi-Fi directly to your computer.
Veryfi utilizes Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with the receipt detection process to easily convert the photos to text.
- You are not required to enter the values of your receipts manually because this app automatically converts photos to text.
- It also allows you to upload the previous photos from your iPhone to make the receipts.
- Veryfi also provides supports for Apple Watch.
Foreceipt Receipt Manager:
Foreceipt is the best receipt scanning app if you are not able to manage your receipts.
- You can track your income and manage your receipts effectively with this app.
- For receipt Receipt Manager has a simple interface that is easy to use.
- All your receipts and reports are secure as these stores directly in Google Drive.
- It allows you to access the ID on various devices by synchronizing the receipts.
- You also set reminders if you forget to pay any bills.
You can monitor your spend expenses and receipts efficiently.
- You can secure your data fully because it automatically keeps a back up to iCloud Drive.
- It allows you to export your data in several ways such as email.
- You can add tags and notes to access your files without any hassle.
- Receipt Box includes an in-built tax calculator which you can use to know how much tax you need to pay.
Receipts Plus manages your bills, payment dues, expense list, receipts, and many more without your directions.
- You need to save the receipts or expense bills or payment due dates and leave the rest on the Receipts Plus app.
- This app itself calculate all your expenses, store your receipts securely and give you a reminder about your payment due date.
Receipts can quickly make budgets, accounts, and categories.
- You can add new receipts quickly because of its auto-fill feature.
- You can manage your task appropriately as this app contains nine different types of receipt fields.
- You can view your income and spending through well-organized graphs.
- It enables you to check how much money you spend over a certain period of time by account, currency or category.
- You can generate your reports in PDF, CSV, HTML or Excel formats.
- You can sync your reports with various options like Dropbox or CloudApp.
You can track your expense with this receipt scanner app myReceipts.
- This app allows you to scan a barcode for security measures.
- It also enables you to arrange your receipts in various categories. You can access these receipts to print or email them.
- This app includes a simple user interface that is easy to use.
All the above-mentioned apps are the best receipt tracking applications for your iPhone and you can select any of them as per your preference and requirement. It is necessary to keep the receipt trackers on your iPhone for maintaining all your expenses.
All these apps efficiently organize and manage your invoices, receipts, the payment due dates. If you turn your receipts from paper to a digital format, you will not only make your expense tracking much simpler and hassle-free but also help the environment. You can make your business travel effortlessly with most of the above-mentioned apps by sending those receipts to expense reports.
How to Export iBooks from iPhone iPad to Computer
What to do when your Apple iPhone X won’t turn on?
How to Troubleshoot “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” error
What is Other Storage on Mac and How to Remove It?