Chrome autofill suggestions can be helpful but one with the wrong data can be really annoying. Have you ever wanted to fill information in an online form and the autofill suggestions get in the way? Maybe this one time you lent your PC to a friend, filled the wrong address, or used someone else’s information and now your PC won’t let it go. Do not worry! The problem can be resolved in less than a minute. Just follow the steps below to clear the autofill Chrome form.
- Go to Chrome
- Click on the three dots to dropdown the menu
- Scroll down to “More Tools” and then click on “Clear Browsing Data”
- In the dialogue box go to “Advanced”
- Check the box for “Autofill Form Data” to delete autofill in Chrome
- Clear the data
If you are not sure about clearing all the autofill data, you can also choose to delete specific entries. If you added the wrong information and wanted to correct it, that is also possible. Just follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- Launch Chrome
- Click the three dots on the top-right screen
- Choose “Settings” located at the bottom
- Go to Chrome “Autofill” settings located in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click on “Addresses and more”
- You can click on the toggle button to turn off autofill in Chrome, remove specific suggestions, or edit them.
That is all! Both the methods are super easy to follow and take almost no effort or time. You now know how to make changes to Chrome autofill. With these steps, you will be able to add, remove, or edit an autofill address on Chrome.