iPhone X offers some amazing and beautiful wallpapers. But the ones that are desired by many iPhone users are the live wallpapers. This makes some users want to download iPhone X exclusive wallpapers on other iPhones. iPhone X has many new wallpapers such as Dynamic wallpapers that are not available on other iPhones. iPhone X has few exclusive Wallpapers which animate when you force press on its screen. These Ink Live Wallpapers are really very good and feature on Apple’s Meet iPhone X video. You can have these iPhone X live wallpapers on your older iPhone such as iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, and many more.
This article shows you how you can copy iPhone X’s Ink wallpapers to any iPhone and apply them as Animated Live Wallpaper. The wallpapers animate when you hard press on your screen. You need to ensure that you download the free into the Live app on your iOS device. It enables you to convert GIF into Live Photo. As the wallpapers need to be in the Live Photo format to be able to animate, the process is not as simple as saving an image to your iPhone. They are compatible with the iPhones with force-touch technology. First of all, you need to download iPhone X live wallpapers on your device and then convert the GIF into a Live wallpaper. Here are the methods to download iPhone x exclusive wallpaper on any iPhone:
Download iPhone X exclusive Wallpapers on any iPhone
Follow the given below steps:
- First of all, you need to save the GIF images on your device.
- Then download intoLive app on your iOS device. It is free and functions reliably.
- Then open the IntoLive app and then tap on Gif at the top.
- Then you need to select the GIF you just save to your Photos app. Then tap on the Next arrow.
- Then tap on No Repeat on the menu.
- When you create an image, tap on the Save Live Photos button.
- Then the image saves to your Camera Roll.
You can now easily set it as Live wallpaper. Follow the given below steps:
- You need to open the Settings app then tap on Wallpaper.
- Then tap on Choose a New Wallpaper. Then tap on Camera Roll.
- You need to select the wallpaper you just create.
- Then tap on Set then Set Lock/Home Screen or Set Both.
Transfer iPhone X Live Wallpapers With Computer
Follow the given below steps:
- You need to open these links and download the Live Wallpapers on your computer: Blue Ink, Orange Ink, Pink Ink, Box wallpaper.
- When the download completes, transfer them to your iPhone. Mac users can use AirDrop.
- You ensure that the images are in your iOS device’s Photos app when they launch the intoLive app. You need to download intoLive app on your iOS device.
- You also ensure that Video is selected in the top navigation bar.
- Then choose the video you just transfer to your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Next arrow button and then choose No Repeat from the menu.
- Then tap on the Save Live Photos button.
- When the Live Photo wallpaper save to Photos, open it and apply it as your wallpaper.
- You need to tap on the screen to see the wallpaper animate on the lock-screen pressure.
You can make your lock screen look new and unique every day with a new generation of the screen. You can add more depth and personalization with a collection of unique dynamic animated backgrounds. You can download iPhone x exclusive wallpaper on any iPhone from the above-mentioned methods.