After speculating so many stories, finally, Apple has introduced the much-awaited Dark Mode in iOS 12 and iOS. The dark mode has also been rolled out in iPadOS 13, as well. To enhance the viewing experience, Apple has managed to pull off one of the most exclusive features. Dark Mode has been given the responsibility to overcome the lousy viewing challenges.
Dark Mode not only surpasses the viewing experience but also makes your eyes feel more relaxed whenever you read late at night. You do not need to stretch your eyes while reading. Therefore, you can enjoy painless reading and media viewing experience on your iPhone and iPad.
- 1 How to turn on Dark Mode in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad
- 1.1 Here is another way to enable Dark Mode using Settings
- 1.2 How to customize Dark Mode in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad
- 1.3 How to turn ion Dark Mode in iOS 12 and iOS 12 on iOS device
- 184.108.40.206.1 Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- 220.127.116.11.2 Step2: Next up, tap on General.
- 18.104.22.168.3 Step 3: Next up, you need to tap on Accessibility option.
- 22.214.171.124.4 Step4: Thereafter, tap on Display Accommodations.
- 126.96.36.199.5 Step 5: Now you need to tap on Invert Colours, which would lead you see the following options:
- 1.4 How to On/Off Dark Mode quickly
How to turn on Dark Mode in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad
Moreover, since it consumes less light, resulting in that, it helps increase battery life. In addition to that, the dark appearance turns your device screen pitch black, because it is compiled to take maximum advantage of an OLED display.
After analyzing the number of users who have praised a lot about Dark Mode, we were made to deliver an article based on the same. In this article, we will provide you a complete guide on how to turn on Dark Mode in iOS 13 and iOS 12 on iPhone and iPad.
You can enable the Dark Mode feature in several different ways. However, we will provide you one of the most straightforward solutions, and that is by using the Control Centre. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
Step 1: For iPhone 8 Plus or earlier users, you need to swipe up from the bottom of your device screen. On the other hand, for iPhone X and later models users, you need to swipe down from the top right corner. Respectively, in both the scenario, you can get access to Control Centre.
Step 2: Next, now; tap and hold the display brightness control option.
Step 3: After that, a new option “Appearance Light” will appear in front of you. You need to tap on it. That’s it, your entire device will optimize the Dark Mode.
Once the Dark Mode is enabled, you will notice the following changes on your device.
- The whole user-interface becomes dark.
- You can observe the dark effect in all the apps too.
Here is another way to enable Dark Mode using Settings
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate Dark Mode on your iPhone and iPad.
Step 1: Go to Settings app 🡪Display & Brightness.
Step 2: Next up, choose Dark in order to active the Dark Mode feature.
How to customize Dark Mode in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad
The prominent highlight of this mode is that it allows you to customize as per your requirement. It provides you the option to set the time when you need this feature to get turned on again. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Select Dark Mode.
- Toggle On the switch, provided next to Automatic.
- Next up, you need to tap on Options.
- If you want to use this feature between Sunset to Sunrise, you can select the same option.
- However, if you want to fix your own timing, you can select Customise Schedule, which allows you to set the time as per your convenience.
Those who don’t know how to disable this feature, can follow the steps mentioned below:
Go to Control Centre 🡪 Tap and hold the brightness control button 🡪 Tap on “Appearance Dark”
How to turn ion Dark Mode in iOS 12 and iOS 12 on iOS device
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate/deactivate Dark Mode in iOS 12:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Step2: Next up, tap on General.
Step 3: Next up, you need to tap on Accessibility option.
Step4: Thereafter, tap on Display Accommodations.
Step 5: Now you need to tap on Invert Colours, which would lead you see the following options:
- Smart Invert: After enabling it, you will notice that the display color has been reversed. The app which supports dark color would also be affected once you enable Smart Invert.
- Classic Invert: It enables users to reverse the color of the screen display
Step 6: You need to toggle on the switch provided besides Smart Invert.
In Dark Mode, you will notice a significant change while reading or browsing over the internet. A painless reading that all you have wanted, right? Even if you always up on your phone, watching videos, your eyes will not stress out. Now, you can comfortably enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies on the iPhone and iPad.
How to On/Off Dark Mode quickly
Follow the steps mentioned below to instantly enable/disable the Dark Mode:
Step 1: Launch Settings app, then go top General 🡪 Accessibility
Step2: Next up, tap on the Accessibility Shortcut.
Step 3: Lastly, choose Smart Invert Colour. After that, you can close the Settings.
Furthermore, if you want to disable or enable the Dark Mode, you can do by just clicking the side or Home button three times. Ensure that you press the button in quick succession to activate/deactivate Dark Mode.
Additional Tip: if you have set a triple-click feature to turn on the Emergency SOS on your iPhone X, now after it is assigned to Dark Mode, you cannot activate SOS. To enable SOS on your iPhone X, you need to press and hold the side button & Volume up/down button.
How to Download & Save Videos from Facebook to iPhone (iOS 12 Supported)
Mac Disconnecting From WiFi After Sleep-wake
Xiaomi Mi Drop – Transfer files between Android phones and PC
15 Best YouTube Video Downloader App for Android Free 2020