In just a few days after the release of iOS 11.3, Apple planned to launch iOS 11.4 Beta 1. In addition to that, it is get tested by the iOS programmers. So that they can analyze how the operating system is working before rolling it out for the general public. This is actually great news, isn’t it? Apple has been churning out new ways to make its customers all free from the tedious tasks of slow versions. And here this time, Apple has done this to make sure that the latest version doesn’t have any kind of bugs. Or errors and also that customer gets a smooth experience.
How to Download iOS 11.4 Beta 1 Without Developer Account
With this, let’s have a quick view of the steps for how one can download. And install the new latest iOS 11.4 beta 1 version on iPhone/ iPad without a developer account.
You actually don’t need to have a developer account to download and install this version. And also, there is no need for any laptop or PC to get this done.
Before we jump onto the steps, I would recommend you to download it in your secondary device, just to be on the safer side from bugs.
You need to follow a few steps so as to get this working on your iPhone/iPad
- At first, you need to launch Safari browser from your Apple device (This is required because it is recommended to use safari browser as any other 3rd party browser won’t work in the same way the way safari will work)
- Then just navigate it to OS 11.4 OTA (Over-The-Air) Profile Link
- Going on to this link, there is a page titled Download just click on it and then select your device in which you need to install the latest version.
- Now click on the upper right corner tag Install and enter the device passcode there.
- Now you are asked to hit the Install tab again, and once pressing Install you will be asked for your final confirmation, for this again press Install.
- Are you done with this? Now restart option will pop up on your screen, go ahead with this
- Once done with the rebooting of your system, go into the Settings and then to General Settings and then to Software update
- Here, you will be able to see iOS 11.4 Beta 1 Developer profile.
- Now, just go ahead and click on it to Download & Install.
Here you are done with the installation of your iOS 11.4 beta 1!
Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode Easily on iOS 12/12.3
How to fix Dim Screen of your iPhone 6 and 6 plus?
Is Your iPhone Randomly Skipping Tracks? Try This Fix
How to Turn Off Notification Sound in Facebook Messenger App on iPhone