Social media has become a new sensation amongst the people of every age. Now and then, you will find a social media application emerging from nowhere. Currently, we have Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, among others; these are top service providers in context to social media and digital marketing.
If we particularly talk about Facebook, it has a huge community. As a user, we regularly check our Facebook profile and look for the number of likes and comments we get in our Facebook post. But have you ever thought about knowing who visited your Facebook profile?
With Social media, comes its pros and cons. You need to know the negative side of social media too and how to tackle them. Facebook is the platform where some people enjoy watching photos and the personal lives of other users. This may affect your privacy, and you would want to take the necessary steps against it.
Facebook says you cannot track who views your Facebook profile; neither any third-party app can do it for you. However, as a human, we always want to know who visited our Facebook profile.
In this article, we have come up with a few tricks that will help you see who has seen your Facebook profile. So, without further ado, let’s straight dive into it.
How Can I see who Viewed my Facebook Profile on a Mobile Device (iOS) ?
If you are an iOS user, follow the steps mentioned below to know who visited your Facebook profile.
- Launch the Facebook application and log in to your account
- Next, Click on the main drop-down menu
- Next up, navigate to Privacy Shortcuts
- Tap on “Who viewed”
Please note: this particular feature has recently been rolled out by iOS, so if the steps mentioned above do not work for you, you can download apps like “Social Fans” which will help you review who visited your Facebook profile.
To install the app, you can use the iTunes Store and then use the steps mentioned above to see who visited your Facebook profile.
How Can Android FB users see who viewed their Profile?
Unfortunately, there is no such facility available for Android users so far. However, mobile users can install third-party apps which claim to help users see who viewed their profile on Facebook? Google Play Store has many such applications, so you can directly download from there.
However, there is no guarantee that you can be satisfied after using a third-party app to see who viewed your Facebook profile. Since Facebook has never included any feature that helps you check who visited your Facebook profile, let’s hope someday, Android users can also get the chance to see their Facebook visitors.
How Can I see who Viewed your Facebook on the Desktop?
The process to see who viewed your Facebook on the desktop is a little tricky and time-consuming compared to mobile devices. Follow the steps mentioned below to see your Facebook viewers.
- Open any browser on your desktop and visit your Facebook profile timeline.
- Once the page gets loaded, you need to right-click anywhere on the page.
- Next, you need to select View Page Source( Either, you can use CTRL + U in order to open a new tab for page source)
- Next up, press CTRL + F to open the search box on the new tab that consists of HTML codes of the source.
- In the Search box, copy & paste BUDDY_ID and Enter
- Here, you can see a list of some profile IDs who have visited your Facebook profile recently.
- Next, you need to copy any profile IDs ( mentioned in 15 digit numbers).
- At last, relaunch Facebook and paste the same ID there.
- Click Enter
- The end result will show the person who viewed your Facebook profile.
Note: You need to remain logged in while performing the task mentioned above.
Is there any Extension available to see who viewed my Facebook Profile?
Finally, a piece of good news for every chrome user. Now you can install and add a Chrome extension to review who visited your Facebook profile. Follow the steps mentioned below to see your Facebook viewers without putting on much effort.
- Navigate to the Social profile extension page.
- Next, click on “add to chrome”.
- Once downloading gets completed, you need to click on the add extension.
- Thereafter, the extension will be added to your Chrome.
- Now, launch www.facebook.com using the browser and log in to your account.
- Now, you will see your Facebook profile with a timeline bar.
- Here you will see an option called “Visitors”.
- That will be the person who viewed your Facebook profile.
We hope that this article must have helped you in finding the right tip to see who viewed your Facebook profile. If you have any queries regarding Android, iOS, Mac, and their accessories, feel free to reach out to us. Mention your issue in the comment section below so that we can guide you to the best solution for it.