How to Set Live Wallpaper: More and more iPhone users are using live wallpapers on their phone screens, and why not, they are so much more fun than the regular still wallpapers. The option to make a moving picture as wallpaper is still quite new. They recently stole the spotlight when iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus were launched.
They were the first models to showcase the popular live fish wallpaper, which has now become Apple’s identity. Since, even today the option is a new concept in phones, this may be why some of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus users still get a little confused as to how they can use it to make their phone screens look more attractive and modern. If you are one of those, read on because this article will be guiding you through the steps of making a live photo the wallpaper of your iPhone.
- 1 Set Live Wallpaper On iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- 1.1 Steps to Get Attractive iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Live Wallpaper:
- 1.2 Steps to Put a Custom Live Wallpaper on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- 22.214.171.124.1 Launch “Camera” app on your device
- 126.96.36.199.2 On the center-top section you will find a “Live Photos” icon with concentric circles
- 188.8.131.52.3 Tap on the icon
- 184.108.40.206.4 When the icon turns yellow in color and the label “Live” appears on the screen, it means the Live Photo is on
- 220.127.116.11.5 It will turn off after 1.5 seconds
- 18.104.22.168.6 Now go to the gallery and watch your live photo
- 1.3 The Upside of Apple Live Wallpaper
- 1.4 The Conclusion to How to Set Live Wallpaper on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus:
Set Live Wallpaper On iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
Steps to Get Attractive iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Live Wallpaper:
In just a few simple steps you can change the way your phone’s home screen or/and lock screen looks. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below:
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap on “Wallpapers”
- Select “New Wallpaper”
- From the three choices, choose “Live”
- Select the best wallpaper from the options
- Tap on the wallpaper you decided for
- You will get three options “Set Lock Screen”, “Set Home Screen”, and “Set Both”
- Pick whichever you want
- New live wallpaper is set now
That’s it! Setting a new live wallpaper is as simple as setting a regular, stagnant wallpaper. You need to follow similar steps for both.
Steps to Put a Custom Live Wallpaper on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
Another best feature of the iPhone 6S series is that you can actually put custom self-shot live wallpapers. The devices allow you to take live photos, which you can later use as a moving, animated wallpaper. If you are not familiar to taking live photos on your phone, use the guide below to click one now.
Launch “Camera” app on your device
On the center-top section you will find a “Live Photos” icon with concentric circles
Tap on the icon
When the icon turns yellow in color and the label “Live” appears on the screen, it means the Live Photo is on
It will turn off after 1.5 seconds
Now go to the gallery and watch your live photo
You can make this same photo your home screen and/or lock screen wallpaper as well. Just,
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Wallpaper” option
- Tap “All Photos” and choose the photo you just clicked
- You can now use it to “Set Home Screen”, “Set Lock Screen”, or “Set Both” wallpaper
Another easy way to set a custom live wallpaper is to,
- Go to “Gallery”
- Tap on the live photo you want as wallpaper
- Tap on the share icon below the photo
- Navigate to the lower slide section and choose “Use as Wallpaper”
- Choose “Live Photo” from the three options that pop-up on the screen
- Tap on “Set”
- Decide whether you want the photo on the home screen, lock scree, or both
- Tap on the relevant choice
The Upside of Apple Live Wallpaper
Unlike Android live wallpapers, the iPhone live photos will only move when they are forced touch. This means, the wallpaper is will drain negligible battery compared to those that are constantly moving once the screen is turned on.
The Apple animated wallpapers offer the benefit of both stagnant as well as live photos. They move only when you want them to move. If you hardly ever touch the lock or home screen too much, then the wallpaper will basically be comparable to a still image and won’t drain extra battery of the device.
The Conclusion to How to Set Live Wallpaper on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus:
In this article, you learn about how to set moving wallpapers for iPhone 6 series (6S and 6S Plus) models. After reading the article, you should also be able to click your own live pictures and use them as wallpapers for more personalized displays.
Top Free and Paid Movie and Media Apps for iPhone and Mac
How to Hide WhatsApp Notifications Preview on iPhone?
How to Wipe All Personal Data and Erase your iPhone and iPad
How to Activate Full-screen Mode in Google Chrome