Most people take screenshots directly from the iPhone devices that enable them to capture exactly what’s on the screen and save it as a photo to display moments. Screenshots are a great way to share your moments from your favorite movies, a high score in the games, chats on Social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more.
Here are the methods to take a screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus:
- 1 Capture Screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- 1.1 Take Screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with AssistiveTouch
- 1.2 Access and Edit the Screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- 1.3 View and Share a Saved Screenshot
- 1.4 Most users face the issue of screenshot not working on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Capture Screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
Follow the below-given steps:
- You need to open any app that you want to screenshot. Then click on the screen that you want to capture.
- Then you need to press and hold the Power button placed on the right side of your iPhone. Then tap the Home button at the same time.
- Then the screen of your iPhone flashes white. There is also a camera shutter sound when you take a screenshot.
Take Screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with AssistiveTouch
You can also take a screenshot on iPhone without activating Siri or locking your screen. Follow the below-given steps to take a screenshot on your iPhone with AssistiveTouch:
- You need to turn on AssistiveTouch if it is not turned on.
- Firstly you need to open the Settings and then click on the General tab.
- Then choose Accessibility and click on AssistiveTouch.
- Then toggle AssistiveTouch on.
- If the AssistiveTouch is already on:
- You need to click on Customize Top Level Menu on the same page where you turn on AssistiveTouch.
- Then click on any icon that you want to replace. Then select Screenshot in the list and then tap Done.
- If you want to remain the existing icon as the same, click on the Plus (+) sign below the icons to add an icon. Then tap the new icon and select Screenshot.
- Then you need to go to the screen that you want to capture.
- Then click on AssistiveTouch and tap Screenshot.
- Then you can see and edit a Screenshot in the Photos App.
Read more: How to Print Screen on A Mac?
Access and Edit the Screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
All the screenshots save in the All Photos album or Camera Roll if you do not use the iCloud Photo Library. Follow the below-given steps to access and edit the screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- You need to open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down to the bottom to search your screenshot in your All Photos or Camera Roll.
- Then click to see, edit, or share these screenshots as usual.
Follow the below-given steps:
- You need to launch the Photos app.
- Then tap the Albums tab and click the Screenshots album.
- Then scroll at the bottom of the album and search the saved screenshot. Then click on it to open.
- Then press the share icon in the bottom left corner to share the screenshot with third-party apps.
Most users face the issue of screenshot not working on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Here are the effective ways to fix the issue of screenshot not working on the iPhone.
Force Reboot Your iPhone
Force reboot your iPhone is one of the easiest and simplest methods to fix various iOS issues. Follow the below-given steps:
- You need to press and hold the power button and the Home button together.
- Your iPhone’s screen starts turning black after a few seconds. When you view the Apple logo, you can release the buttons.
- Then you need to wait until the process finishes.
You can use the AssistiveTouch feature of your iPhone if you are not able to take screenshots. Follow the below-given steps:
- You need to open the Settings and then click on the General tab. Then click on Accessibility.
- Then scroll down to find AssistiveTouch under the Interaction section.
- Then toggle on the AssistiveTouch option and click on Customize Top Level Menu.
- Then click on the plus (+) icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The list of accessibility features on your screen appears. You need to select Screenshot.
- Once you click Done, that Screenshot adds to the Top Level menu.
- Then click the circular button at any time to open the AssistiveTouch interface.
- You need to simply click the Screenshot icon to take a screenshot.
Use 3D Touch
3D Touch can also be used to capture screenshots on your iPhone. But you ensure that AssistiveTouch is turned on. Follow the below-given steps to use 3D Touch:
- You need to go to the AssistiveTouch settings screen.
- Then choose 3D Touch under the Custom Actions section.
- The list of options appears that you can use with 3D Touch.
- Then click on the Screenshot. Then you can capture screenshots by clicking with little pressure on the AssistiveTouch button.
Upgrade iOS Version
When you upgrade the iOS versions, it fixes few software glitches and bugs on your iPhone. Follow the below-given steps to fix the issue of screenshot not working on your iPhone by updating the iOS version:
- You need to open the Settings then click on General and then click on Software Update.
- Then your iPhone starts checking for new updates.
- If there is any new update, you need to click on Update and install it to update the iOS version.
Charge Your iPhone
If the battery of your device is low, the screenshot also does not work. You need to charge your iPhone and check if it works.
- You need to plug your iPhone to the charger and connect the charger into the wall socket.
- You ensure that you use the original charger and the USB cable for charging your iPhone.
This article guides you on how to take a screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus. You can easily take a screenshot on your iPhone with these two methods. If any issue occurs while capturing a screenshot, you can follow the above-mentioned ways to resolve this issue.