It is seen that there is a difference between a mobile and a personal computer. People generally use their mobile for small purposes. They use PC for either official work or for watching movies. All the photos are stored on the mobile because it is required on a daily basis. But people face a lot of problems while transferring photos from iPhone or iPad to Windows 10 PC. This is due to the fact that the iPhone and iPad are having iOS versions.
- 1 Transfer Photos from iPhone and iPad to Windows 10 PC
- 2 Transfer Photos from iPhone or iPad by using the File Explorer
Transfer Photos from iPhone and iPad to Windows 10 PC
There are many ways through which photos can be transferred. People don’t have to panic for small issues. Given below are some methods through which photos can be transferred from the iPhone or iPad to Windows 10 PC.
Installing iTunes on Windows 10 PC for transferring photos
- Click on your favorite web browser on the desktop.
- Go to the apple website and search for iTunes download option.
- Then click on the download button.
- Save option will be appearing on the screen. Just click on it. iTunes downloading will start.
- Once the download is over, click on Run. The installer of iTunes will open.
- Click on Next.
- Check all the installation parameters and then click on install.
- Lastly, click on the finish button.
Now with the help of iTunes one can transfer the photos to Windows 10 PC. This is one of the methods of transferring photos.
Read More: iMessage on Windows PC
Transfer Photos from iPhone or iPad by using the File Explorer
- Plugin the iPhone or iPad using a USB cable to the Windows 10 PC.
- Click on Windows Explorer from the desktop. One can also use the shortcut that is Windows key + E from the keyboard.
- Click on the next arrow. Then this PC option will appear in the menu. This is on the left side of the window. It looks like >.
- Click on the iPhone name or iPad name in the sub-menu of This PC.
- Just double-click on Internal Storage.
- Then double-click on DCIM.
- Double-click on the folder. It has all the images of the iPhone.
- Just check by clicking on the image. Then select multiple photos by clicking on the Ctrl key from the keyboard. Use the shortcut on that is Ctrl+A from the keyboard.
- Then click copy to. It is there near the window top.
- Choose the location. Click on the dropdown menu for this selection.
- Choose and click on the destination to save the photos.
- Just click on copy option. Ensure that the iPhone or iPad doesn’t get plugged out during the complete process.
Transferring photos from iPhone or iPad to Windows 10 PC with the help of the Photos App
- Plug in the iPhone or iPad to the Windows 10 PC with the USB cable.
- Click on photos app on the desktop.
- Then click on import which is there on the window top-right corner.
- Just click on any photo which is not to be imported. In this way, by default, all the new photos for importing gets selected.
- Press on continue. The importing process in the Photo App will begin. The iPhone or iPad should not be unplugged in between the process.
Using iCloud for Transferring Photos from iPhone or iPad
- Click on the favorite browser from the desktop.
- Go to the support page of Apple.
- Then click on the download option.
- Click Save.
- Press the run button once the download is finished.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the install button.
- Just click on the finish button. The PC gets restarted and iCloud will appear on the screen automatically.
- Open iCloud and type the Apple ID and Password.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- There is an option button next to the photos. Just click on it.
- Click on the small box which has My Photo Stream.
- Then click on the box which has upload new photos from the PC. This will disappear the checkmark.
- Click on Done.
- Click on Apply. In this way, a photo from iCloud will get downloaded to the PC.
- Finally, click on done and then apply.
There are many ways through which people can transfer photos from iPhone or iPad to the Windows 10 PC. They don’t have to visit the service center. Just by surfing the internet this problem can be solved. This will save a lot of time and money.