Unlocking an iPhone or breaking the carrier lock of an iPhone means an iPhone is locked into a specific carrier and you want to unlock it so that it can be accessed by other carriers as well.
However, it is necessary to unlock iPhone AT&T so that you can have wider accessibility and it should be processed with proper guidance otherwise it may lead to bad ESN on your iPhone. Therefore, this article enables you to unlock AT&T iPhone by using iPhoneIMEI.net and AT&T unlocker services as well:
1. Unlock AT&T iPhone using iPhoneIMEI.net
iPhoneIMEI.net is the best iPhone Unlock Service that enables you to factory unlock any iPhone working on any OS. The main and unique benefit of this is that you do not need to upgrade iOS or syncing it to iTunes because your iPhone will never be relocked and the warranty of your iPhone remains intact with this. Below are the steps to be followed which allow you to use this iPhone unlocking service:
- You need to open the official website that is iPhoneIMEI.net.
- Then select your iPhone model and the network carrier your iPhone is locked to and it will direct you to another page.
- You need to follow the page instruction to finish the order and then iPhone IMEI will submit your iPhone IMEI to the carrier provider and whitelist your device from the Apple database.
- It generally takes 1 to 5 days.
- Once it’s unlocked, you will receive an email notification at your pre-defined email id.
2. Unlock AT&T iPhone Using AT&T Unlocker Services
Performing the unlock AT&T iPhone can be crucial for many people in order to access other carriers. Therefore, AttUnlocker.us is an efficient and great service provider to unlock AT&T iPhone. Below are the steps to be followed which allow you to use this iPhone unlocking service:
- Firstly you need to find the IMEI number of your iPhone or you can find the IMEI number by going to iPhone’s Settings then General and then About and search for the IMEI number.
- Then you need to open the website https://attunlocker.us/ and place the order with the IMEI number that you have searched.
- The unlocking process usually takes 1 to 3 days and you can also check the status online.
- When your iPhone is unlocked, you need to connect it with iTunes.
Both the above-mentioned ways enable you to AT&T unlock your iPhone either by using iPhoneIMEI.net and AT&T unlocker services. Hence, these options provide a much smoother, efficient and quicker alternative to contacting the AT&T carriers. This is also more secure because if you are going through the carrier without a SIM card. Then you need to back up your iPhone, then delete and restore it as well. Moreover, AT&T has a lot of checks and requisites in place which can keep your iPhone from being unlocked. If you do pass the requisites then it is still a time-consuming process. So, the above-mentioned ways are more beneficial.