It is more suitable to purchase an iPhone from a carrier, but it has a few disadvantages along with it. Since you will find Verizon which does not unlock 4G phones, other carriers prefer to lock iPhones on their respective networks, which would make you use your iPhone only with the network which they provide. If you want to change your network, then your device must fulfill certain requirements to unlock your iPhone. Sprint is quite unique and flexible when it comes to unlocking your mobile device.
- 1 Ways to Get your Sprint iPhone unlocked
- 1.1 How to Unlock Sprint iPhone and Switch to Another network
- 1.2 Is Your Sprint iPhone Eligible for Unlocking?
- 1.3 What needs to be done once we have successfully unlocked iPhone?
- 1.4 How to Unlock Sprint iPhone using Third-party Services
- 1.5 How to unlock Sprint iPhone using direct Unlocks
- 1.6 How to unlock Sprint iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, SE, and iPhone 5S) using Key2iPhone
- 1.7 How to unlock Sprint iPhone using Unlockpolice
Ways to Get your Sprint iPhone unlocked
What would you do if ever you have the situation on your iPhone that seems unsolvable? Have you ever faced such issue that your mobile shows “The Sim card installed in this iPhone is not supported under activation policy”? It doesn’t want to use the current Sprint network since your phone is locked?
If you want to get rid of this issue, then you must need to unlock your Sprint iPhone. More importantly, you need to unlock your device before you think to switch to the new network on your mobile.
If your sprint device doesn’t support the network switching process, then you won’t be able to shift the mobile network. But, don’t you worry. We have a solution for all your queries. You can use two different methods whenever you want to apply for the procedure in order to unlock your Sprint iPhone.
In the first method, you need to prepare a document in which you need to request to the authorized Apple community for unlocking your Sprint iPhone. On the other hand, the second method illustrates how you can unlock your Sprint iPhone by using a third-party unlocking service or application.
Unlocking a Sprint device could become a daunting process. if you think it is as easy as Verizon, then you must have mistaken the process. Therefore, without wasting much time, let’s find out what are the ways to unlock your Sprint iPhone.
How to Unlock Sprint iPhone and Switch to Another network
Before we started to assess all the methods, these are a few things mentioned below which you should know for your good.
- If your iPhone has been delivered to you after 2015, then Sprint would automatically unlock your device to make it usable domestically, but only when Sprint is eligible to do so.
- On the other hand, if you had brought iPhone before 2015, then Sprint will notify you as soon as your device fits within the eligible criterion. It will inform you and then you need to make a request, mentioning that you want to unlock your iPhone.
- Since the unlocking process of Sprint iPhone is being carried out separately considering its domestic and international usage. Therefore, whenever you file a request then you need to prepare two requests respectively for domestic carriers and international carriers in order to ensure your device functions perfectly everywhere.
Sprint’s iPhone 5 models are eligible only for unlocking iPhone outside the US if they use international GSM networks.
- The particular iPhone which has been already mentioned in the blacklist or lost category, such iPhone can be unlocked, but only be used outside. These iPhones will not survive within the boundary of the domestic US.
- Moreover, iPhone with blacklist mark would not work in countries that share a database of United State.
- We have seen that an earlier iPhone model was developed which only worked on the specific network. for example, Sprint iPhone 4S is not eligible for working on another network other than what it is designed for. On the other hand, new iPhone models starting from iPhone 5S are designed to work with GSM carrier and Verizon CDMA network.
- Sprint’s iPhone 7 supports most GSM networks as well as Verizon’s CDMA network.
Is Your Sprint iPhone Eligible for Unlocking?
if you want to unlock your Sprint iPhone, then your iPhone has to pass rules which are made for domestic unlocking of your iPhone.
- First, it is compulsory for your device to be active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 50 days.
- Your device must be domestic SIM Unlock.
- You must have carried out all your documentation from billing to the agreement. Acknowledged all the necessary Service Agreement, Instalment Billing Agreement or lease agreement. You must have paid the full payment.
- The iPhone should not be carrying any fraud activities. If your iPhone has already been reported as lost or stolen, then your device would not become eligible for domestic unlocking.
- The account should be genuine and must be appeared in good condition.
If you want to unlock your Sprint iPhone internationally, then it has to pass the rules which are made considering the international unlocking of your iPhone.
- Whenever you want to request for international SIM unlock, the first thing is that you must be an existing customer of Sprint iPhone. You will need to authenticate your identity as an authorized account holder.
- Ensure that iPhone supports and capable of international SIM unlock.
- Your iOS device needs to be active on your current Sprint account
- Your Sprint account should be running on an active mode for more than 90 days.
- The account should be categorized in good condition
- Similar to domestic unlocking, your iPhone should not be regarded as stolen or lost, and more importantly, it must not support any fraud activity.
- Every available contact number on your device must have the permission to function with two unlock devices for 12 months or more.
If you find that your iPhone is capable and fits within the unlocking criterion set by the company, then you need to call on 18882114727 for all your domestic requests and similarly you need to contact 8882267212 for all your international requests.
What needs to be done once we have successfully unlocked iPhone?
You don’t have to worry much about how you could possibly unlock your iPhone. Because your device’s carrier will help you unlock your device with few easy steps. You can use another carrier on your iPhone after the successful completion of the unlocking process.
Once you find your iPhone Unlocked, you can follow the instruction mentioned below in order to use your current iPhone on another carrier.
Step I: At first, you have to turn off your iPhone.
StepII: You need to remove the SiM card which is currently in use and then replace it with another new SIM card. Place it in the SIM card slot provided on your iOS device.
Step III: Next, you need to reboot your iPhone and follow the on-screen instructions step by step in order to set up your iPhone.
How to Unlock Sprint iPhone using Third-party Services
In the event that you wish to unlock your mobile device rapidly, take the assistance of believed third-party unlocking administration. Obviously, you should pay cash for the administration, however, it’s valued particularly in a circumstance when you need the unlocking procedure to be smooth-cruising.
Assuming you have purchased an iPhone as of now bolted with Sprint account and the proprietor of the gadget didn’t pursue the strategy to open the device, won’t you need to do the unlocking procedure without taking any a cerebral pain? You must need it.
There are third-party administrations and services – Direct Unlocks, Keys2iPhone, and Unlockpolice, which we have discovered progressively dependable. They remove all the worry from you and unlock your gadget quicker. Additionally, they charge a competitive cost.
How to unlock Sprint iPhone using direct Unlocks
Since I have come to know about direct Unlocks, initially I have seen lots of negative criticisms on this specific method. Therefore, I have verified the functionality of direct Unlocks with the service provider. And they have ensured that the service is fully authorized and fully genuine. They believed that their competitors must have done the negative marketing of the same. Considering all these speculations, we recommend you to begin this process at your own risk.
Charges are kept $19.99 for unlocking any iPhone by direct unlocks. And it will take approximately 3 to 8 days for the completion. The procedure begins with the service provider submitting your request to the carrier according to their unlocking policies. This procedure is completely legal and secure. So that you do not need to worry about the occurrence of any fraud.
Step 1: Navigate to the directunlock.com and then you need to select the carrier name of your iPhone.
Step2: Click on the Proceed.
Step 3: here, you need to provide your iPhone’s model number
Step4: Now, you need to enter the IMEI number of your iPhone.
Step 5: Tap on the Unlock Now button
Step 6: Next, you need to provide your name, email address and thereafter, you need to pay for the service that you used. You can pay via credit or debit card.
You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully unlocked your iPhone.
How to unlock Sprint iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, SE, and iPhone 5S) using Key2iPhone
Keys2iPhone is another third-party service provider which help you unlock your device. It costs approximately $29.99 and may take 5 days to finish the unlocking of your iPhone.
Step 1: Go to https://key2iphone.com/ on your personal computer or mobile device
Step2: Here, you need to provide your device’s model number and subsequently, you need to select the carrier name on which your iPhone is locked at present.
Step 3: Tap on the Proceed.
Step4: Up next, you need to provide your IMEI number
Step 5: Tap on Order now.
Step 6: Here, you need to pay your bill. You may find variation on prices since it depends on your device model and the network.
In general, it takes 2 to 3 days to unlock your iPhone with this service provider.
How to unlock Sprint iPhone using Unlockpolice
UnlockPolice is another popular smartphone unlocking service provider. Not only this service unlocks iPhone. But also unlocks the smartphone including Samsung, HTC, Google, ASUS, Coolpad, Alcatel, LG, Nokia, SONY, Motorola and more. This service provider usually takes 10 days to unlock your mobile device.
Step 1: Search for UnlockPolice.com on your personal computer or smartphone
Step2: Now, you need to choose the manufacturer of your device.
Step 3: Thereafter, tap on Unlock My iPhone.
Step4: At last, pay your bill and place the order.
Finally, you can unlock your iPhone or other smartphone based on your convenience. If you don’t have to worry about time which would be taken to unlock your device. Then you can option the solution in which you can request to the Sprint. On the other hand, if you want quick results, then you can select third-party service to unlock your iPhone.
We hope this article help you unlock your Sprint iPhone. If you have any queries regarding Android and iOS, you can reach out to us. All you need to do is place brief about the issue in the comment section below. We will get back to you with the solution that you needed in the first place.