iMessage on Windows PC: iMessage service is an instant messaging service developed by Apple Inc. It is supported by the Messages application in iOS 5 and later and OS X Mountain Lion and later. An iPhone is still a luxurious commodity and a Macbook even more.
The fluidity of the messaging service is just way too good to be true. The very reason why everyone wants to use it in their windows PC as well just like you would use any other messaging service like Whatsapp, etc.
Methods of using iMessage on your PC
One of them is by using a MacBook or an iMac and is quite simple honestly.
Step 1: The very first step is to download the Google Chrome browser, you can download it from its official website i.e. Google. You have to download on both the computers i.e. PC and Mac. To download Chrome visit this link.
- Step2: Now search for Chrome Remote Desktop extension on the Chrome extension store, or install it on both computers from here.
- Step3: Once you get the extension installed, now click on the ‘Launch App’ button available on the top right.
- Step4: On the iMac or MacBook you will also need an additional program known as ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Step5: Now follow the onscreen instructions you get in the process to install the application on the iMac or MacBook. You may even be required to enter your Mac computer password during the installation, hence keep it handy if you are not the exact owner of the Mac.
- Step 6: After the installation, launch the Chrome Remote Desktop on your iMac or MacBook. You will get a 12 digit code on your window, you just have to note it down and enter the same code on the Chrome on your Windows PC, this will enable you to have access to your Mac computer remotely. You also have to be careful about who you share the code with. Because anyone with the code will have access to your Mac and you would have compromised your privacy.
Download Google Chrome iMessage
And VOILA, you are good to run the iMessage platform on your windows seamlessly.
Now, what if you don’t have a Mac but still want to use iMessage on your Windows PC? Well don’t fret. There is a yet another way to get your wish fulfilled. This method involves the use of emulator named iPadian on your Windows PC.
This emulator is used on the windows to run the iOS-based apps. Basically, it is a 3rd party software to create a virtual iOS system on windows PC. With iPadian you can easily install iMessage app on windows.
The new supportive version of the iPadian is iPadian 2 that enables you to change your windows PC features to Mac PC. With the help of this, you can also use any iOS app. This would also be helpful in creating and testing the iOS environment on Windows system. Follow the steps given in order to use iMessage without a mac.
- Download the iPadian emulator from the link given below – https://ipadian.en.softonic.com/download
- Install the emulator through the .exe file on your computer.
- Run the emulator and accept the terms and conditions.
- Once the process of installation is fulfilled launch the iPadian software on the computer.
- Search for the “iMessage” in the search bar.
- Download the messaging app and enjoy the seamless experience that iMessage provides on your Windows PC or laptop.
Note: The emulators are slow, iPad emulator doesn’t perform well as a real device can do, but overall it is a better option for the windows’ user. While downloading the iOS emulator, some iPad emulators can fill up your PC with malware or viruses. So, it is recommended to install anti-virus on your PC and take extra precaution against them.
Apple’s Messages app has vastly improved in recent times. The arrival of several highly impressive features like P2P money transfer, Digital Touch, screen effects has livened up iMessaging. Do let us know if there is some more stuff you want to know from us about other topics regarding Apple devices or how to bypass several such features in the iOS world.
For other information visits – http://www.topmobiletech.com