- 1 iPhone Data Recovery App
- 1.1 Common causes for data loss
- 1.2 What is iMyFone D-Back?
- 1.3 Other key features are also quite interesting such as,
- 1.4 Things to know about the software
- 1.5 Why is iMyFone better than other recovery software?
- 1.6 How to recover data with iMyFone?
- 1.7 What are the 4 Recovery modes?
- 1.8 Which devices does it support?
- 1.9 Types of data supported
iPhone Data Recovery App
Are you scared of losing important data? Then you should consider getting the best recovery software available online. Even though you have an iPhone, data loss can be a traumatic experience. You can lose your data if you lose or damage your device. But with the best software like iMyFone data recovery software, your data will be preserved.
Common causes for data loss
- Mistakenly delete important messages
- Screen gets broken
- Damage caused by water
- Upgradation by ios
- In case of forgotten password
- Attacked by virus
- Bricked iPhone (non-working or locked)
- The phone gets lost or stolen
What is iMyFone D-Back?
It is a specially designed data recovery software that is made for you to retrieve deleted or lost data. Some of its special features include the following:
- Retrieve from devices, iTunes backup, iCloud backup or use the smart recovery.
- Also use to retrieve WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Kik, Line, photos, messages, contacts, notes, etc.
- Thanks to the advanced technology the data recovery has been made possible.
- It supports all iOS versions and devices. Which includes iOS 12 and iPhone XS(Max) as well.
Read More: imessage for pc windows 10
Other key features are also quite interesting such as,
- Fixing issues – The software is capable of fixing various ios issues encountered on the various ios device. The remedies are attainable by any user and do not require any special skill or expertise.
- Backups – It is highly sophisticated software that allows encrypted backup. So, you can stay assured the data recovered will stay safe for your use. You can choose the security level you wish to attain with the help of this software for your data.
- Preview option – One of its most unique features is that it allows the user to preview before the actual backup. So you will be in a better position to choose the one that you truly need to retrieve.
- Multiple recovery modes – It supports at least four types of recovery modes.
- Repair – This service lets you repair ios devices at the comfort of your home.
Is it a paid service?
The trial version is free. To get the full version you will have to pay. The fee is comparably the best available in the market.
What does the free trial cover?
The best feature of this software is perhaps the free trial option. You can easily preview every message that you would need to recover. It helps you choose and take a decision. The actual process of recovering will be paid but the previewing can be done for free.
Things to know about the software
- It is not a mobile application. It is software that can be installed on a computer.
- D-Back does not store any of your data on their servers. It gets retrieved directly on your computer alone.
- The software can recover data for a considerable past. But for best result recover data as fast as you can. The best recovery practice is to do the recovery as early as possible.
- In case the ios is disabled the data recovery will be only possible for iTunes backup.
- There will be no data overwriting and the data will stay safe on your computer.
- Use an iPhone device that recognizes the computer you want to use for the recovery.
- If you are using MAC then duplicate the software on the Applications folder.
Why is iMyFone better than other recovery software?
It is an important question to ask as to what is the advantage of using a particular software. The simple answer to it is the following.
- The recovery time as taken by iMyFone is significantly lesser than any other method. It is at least 60% less.
- This software is more affordable in comparison to other software.
- The process or method of approach for iMyFone is easily understandable and anyone can do it. this is so simple that at most it involves 3 to 5 steps only.
- You can recover a high number of photos, messages, videos than any other software that is available.
- It is compatible with most computer or PC.
How to recover data with iMyFone?
All it takes are 3 simple steps. Yes, it is so easy. You need not have any special skill to perform the recovery with this software. Just follow these steps.
- Carefully choose your recovery mode (there are 4 modes to choose from)
- Scan the data. You can also preview the data. It gives you an opportunity to choose the files you truly need and discard the ones not required.
What are the 4 Recovery modes?
- Smart recovery – A little complicated process. It is best used for retrieving older messages. A tech-savvy user can use it instantaneously. A novice might need a bit of extra time.
- iTunes Backup Recovery – You can recover the data but you will not have to undergo the restoration process.
- Device restoration from backup – It involves the process of deep scanning the device. The restoration takes place on the device itself.
- iCloud Backup recovery – You can directly retrieve on either a PC or your MAC.
Which devices does it support?
iPhone – iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
iPad – iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad
iPod – iPod touches 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 1.
Read More: How to Download & Save GIFs
Types of data supported
- Kik data
- WeChat Data
- Viber Data
- LINE Data
- QQ Messages
- Photos, Messages, Video
- Contacts, Call History
- Safari History
- App photos and videos
This is one software that you can rely on to recover your important data. But do bear in mind that if a considerable amount of time has passed then the data recovery process will not work even if it does work then it might get complicated. To be on the safe side, get the software and recover the moment you realize something is lost. That way you can ensure zero data loss.
Top 7 Best Offline Music Apps for iPhone
How to Reset your Mac Before Selling it
iPhone screen recording not working in iOS 11
Kuo: Apple to release iPhone ‘iPhone SE 2’ in Q1 2021 with 8 design, A13 processor