- 1 Solutions to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death
- 2 Top 3 methods to Fix the Black Screen problem in iPhone
Solutions to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death
If your iPhone turns black then it can be a huge problem. Many users may find their entire life being stalled if the device screen freezes. Even if you are receiving a call, the ringing sound might come but the screen stays black and unresponsive. It is a nerve-wracking experience. In case it happens to you, try these fixes to immediately resolve the issue.
When can the iPhone screen go black?
It can happen due to a number of reasons. One of the most common causes behind the black screen is what is known as a hardware problem. If your screen got damaged and was not repaired properly then this can happen. Another problem that can trigger a black screen is related to the software. A firmware modification, system crash or jailbreaking can lead to a black screen.
How to Prevent iPhone from having Black screen?
There are mainly two ways that can cause the black screen as discussed above. The best way to address the situation of the hardware problem is getting your phone repaired by Apple Store only. So if your screen is broken, then repair from the Apple store and do not go to a local shop. You may initially be lured thinking of saving some money but the hardware trouble can be detrimental in the long run.
As for the software problem, make sure the updates are scheduled. Get updates regularly and monitor them.
Top 3 methods to Fix the Black Screen problem in iPhone
1. Resolve the issue without data loss–
If you want to restore your phone without losing any of your data, then your best chance is getting the best software. Fixppo software is the most effective. There are other software that you can try but they might not be that effective.
The best features about this software are the following:
- It is compatible with all iOS version as well as devices
- Most users believe that it is even better than iTunes as an alternative to fix technical glitches like Black screen
- Your data is not lost and is retained on the device itself
- It is very easy to use and takes very little time to complete
This highly recommended software is one of the best. If you choose to use it, then you must take these steps:
- You need to launch the program
- Select Standard Mode
- With the help of a USB cable join the device with the computer
- Your device will be detected (in case it is not detected, you will get detailed instructions to put the phone on DFU or Recovery mode)
- Download the most suitable firmware for your phone
- It might take a few minutes
- As soon as the download is completed, click on Start
- After a few minutes, you will see the problem has been fixed and your device will return to normal.
This is a reliable software and can be used very conveniently. The easy restoration offered by this software and the short duration it takes makes this software the most preferred one.
If you are sure of your technical skills then you can try the other methods mentioned below to fix your black screen of death problem on your iPhone.
2. Try these Tips altogether to black screen of death iphone:
There are a couple of things you can try. Let us discuss them one by one.
Hard reset – This is a popular method to fix your iPhone. In order to do so, try these steps.
- Find the home button and sleep/wake button (In case of iPhone 7 use volume down button and not the home button)
- Keep the home button and sleep/wake button pressed for a longer duration until you see the Apple logo displayed on the screen
- As soon as you see the logo, release the buttons, your phone will restart
If there is a problem with a hard reset, you can probably try out, iTunes restore.
To restore to factory settings with iTunes, do the following.
- You will need to download the latest iTunes on your PC
- Once you connect your phone with the computer, the computer will detect the device
- iTunes will prompt a Restore option.
- Click on Restore to confirm
- Your iPhone will be erased
- The latest version of iOS will get installed on your device. The latest version is ios12.
After the completion, it will be a new phone. You will need to set it up from the very beginning. It will be as good as a new phone.
3. Recovery Mode help – black screen of death iPhone
The home button has a lot of functions and we do not even realize their importance. With the iPhone as well, the home button has a crucial role to play. The most significant of its function is indisputably launching the recovery mode. But in the event when the home button is itself damaged then in that case you should know how to recover even without the button functioning.
Under such a circumstance, try the iFoneFix ppo. It can help devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod. In order to launch the program, take the following steps.
- Launch the software, select enter or exit Recovery mode homepage
- Connect your device with the computer and
- Select the Next button
- Your device will be detected by the program
- Select Enter Recovery mode
- A message will flash Recovery mode entered successfully.
If you do not wish to take help of a third-party software, you will need to repair the home button before you can start the recovery process. Get the repair done from Apple store to get the genuine, quality material replacement.
The iPhone is one of the most important possession as according to users. In the contemporary world when life is so much dependent on communication a Black Screen iPhone can very well give the user a panic attack. But to help you out in such difficult times we have curated the most effective solutions. So, if your screen has gone black, try these solutions immediately to restore normalcy to your phone and your life!