There is a whole collection of Pokemon Go evolution items in the game. Some of which are brand new to the Pokeverse such as Metal Coat, Sun Stone, King’s Rock, Up-Grade, Dragon Scale, Sinnoh Stone, Magnetic Lure, Mossy Lure, and Glacial Lure in Pokemon Go.
- 1 Pokemon Go Evolution Items
- 1.1 Candy also need to evolve Pokemon
- 1.2 Evolution items are a one-time use item
- 1.3 List of all special items in Pokemon Go
- 1.4 Pokemon GO Evolution Item
- 1.5 How to get special items in Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go Evolution Items
But in some instances, Pokemon do not reach their final evolution unless a special item is used on them. There are several Pokemon whose final evolution can be achieved by utilizing the special items found in the game.
Candy also need to evolve Pokemon
- You need the special evolution items within the game as well as some candy to evolve your Pokemon.
- You must keep this in mind and hunt for more candies by catching and transferring Pokemon.
Evolution items are a one-time use item
- After evolving a Pokemon with any evolution item, they cannot be used again.
You need to obtain another evolution item in order to use it again.
- Pokemon Go keeps adding more and more creatures to find in the real world and to collect them.
- When you go about catching these Pokemon, many of them will evolve into new forms.
- Some Pokemon only requires a ton of candy to evolve and others need a bit more.
- If you want to evolve some of this Pokemon to their highest form, you need to know how to get special items.
List of all special items in Pokemon Go
Below is the full list of all currently available special items:
- Dragon Scale: It evolves Seadra into Kingdra
- King’s Rock: It evolves Poliwhirl into Politoed and Slowpoke into Slowking
- Metal Coat: It evolves Scyther into Scizor and Onix into Steelix
- Sun Stone: It evolves Gloom into Bellossum and Sunkern into Sunflora
- Up Grade: It evolves Porygon into Porygon 2
- Sinnoh Stone: It evolves Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon to Gen 4 evolutions with 100 candy.
Pokemon GO Evolution Item
The Evolution Items are utilized to complete most of the Gen 2 Pokemon Evolution. They also come with a candies cost to complete this evolution.
Read More: Best Pokémon Go movesets
|GEN 4 ITEM||POKEMON||EVOLUTION||CANDY COST|
- The Dragon Scale is one of the new Evolution Items that can be used in coexistence with Pokemon Candy to evolve some of the Gen 1 Pokemon to new Gen 2 evolution.
- The applicable Pokemon for this item is Seadra who can be evolved into Kingdra uses a Dragon Scale and 100 HorseaPokemon Candy.
- Dragon Scale can only be used on one specific Pokemon.
- You can take a trip to the seaside or your nearest river by combo up the Dragon Scale with 100 Horsea candies to develop Seadra into Kingdra.
- Seadra develops into Kingdra with Dragon Scale and 100 Horsea candy.
- The Evolution Item drop is determined at random so you may not get a Dragon Scale.
- The King’s Rock is also the new Evolution Item that can be used in coexistence with Pokemon Candy to evolve some of the Gen 1 Pokemon to new Gen 2 evolution.
- There are 2 applicable Pokemonwho can use this item which are:
- Slowpoke that can use the Kings Rock.
- 50 Slowpoke Candy to evolve into Slowking or just the candy to evolve into Slowbro.
- Poliwhirl can also use the Kings Rock and 100 Politwag Candy to evolve into Politoed or just the candy to evolve into Poliwrath.
- King’s Rock can be used in two different ways.
- You may already have the candies that you require for at least one Pokemon evolution.
- The Sun Stone is another new Evolution Item that can be used in coexistence with Pokemon Candy to evolve some of the Gen 1 Pokemon to new Gen 2 evolution.
- One Gen 1 Pokemon, Gloom can evolve into Bellossom using the Sun Stone as well as 100 Oddish Candy or into Vileplume uses just candy.
- A new Pokemon, Sunkern evolves into Sunflora uses a Sunstone as well.
- The latter here is the easier of the two if you are blessed with a local garden or even a golf course.
Read More: Best Third Party Bands for Fitbit Alta
- The Metal Coat is also a new Evolution Item that can be used in coexistence with Pokemon Candy to evolve some of the Gen 1 Pokemon to new Gen 2 evolution.
- There are two applicable Pokemon for this item which are:
- Onix who can now be evolved into Steelix uses 1 Metal Coat.
- 50 Onix Candy and Scyther can use 1 Metal Coat and 50 Scyther Candy to develop into Scizor.
- The Upgrade is also one of the new Evolution Items that can be used in coexistence with Pokemon Candy to develop some of the Gen 1 Pokemon to new Gen 2 evolution.
- The applicable Pokemon for this item is Porygon who can use an Upgrade along with 50 Porygon Candy to evolve into Porygon2.
Use the Sinnoh Stone in Pokemon Go:
- Sinnoh Stones are much more complicated than the other special items.
- It has a dedicated Pokemon Go Sinnoh Stones guide that goes into detail on the ways to acquire Sinnoh Stones as well as all of the Sinnoh Stone evolution.
- You will be able to get Sinnoh Stones from Research Breakthroughs or participating in battles against other players or against your team leader.
- The drop rate of Sinnoh Stones is low, so you may not get one right away.
How to get special items in Pokemon Go
There are some different ways that enable you to get special items such as King’s Rock, Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, Upgrade, Sun Stone, and Sinnoh Stone in the Pokemon Go. It is important to note that they are all acquired in the same ways. So until Niantic changes this, there are no special ways for obtaining specific evolutionary items. Below are the best options to get these super rare items:
Places scattered around the world that you can physically visit and spin the medallion to get free items. Poke Stops are the standard method to get special items in Pokemon Go. They are also one of the hardest. The chances of getting special items at Poke Stops are pretty slim. They are by far the rarest item you can get so it can take hundreds. If not, thousands of tries using this method.
This is another way to get special items in Pokemon Go. Gifts are basically the items that players can send and receive from friends as well as through Poke Stops. The gifts are like a free Poke Stop and offering rewards are like special items. If you have one of these, ensure to send them to your friends and maybe you will get one in return.
This is another way that you can get special items. If you spin at least one Poke Stop a day for seven days straight, you will receive a weekly reward which is a guaranteed special evolution item. This is by far one of the easiest methods. Moreover, it does require patience and you can only get one per week.
Every once in a while, there will be new Field Research for you to complete. These can be Battle X number of Gyms or Walk 10 kilometers. The completion of this research can sometimes enable you to earn special items. It is necessary to check the reward list for any new research that comes up.
Trainer battles are one of the best ways to get special items in Pokemon Go. You can receive rewards from these battles up to three times per day for real players and one time per day for NPC’s. On Community Day, you can generally earn a good amount of Sinnoh Stones through battling with other trainers. It is necessary to check the events page to see when the next one takes place.
This article will help you to get and use Evolution Items. If you want to evolve some of this Pokemon to their highest form, you now be able to get special items from the above-mentioned several ways of getting these evolution items.
READ MORE :