The Amazon Kindle app is a free app available on every mobile device. With easy access to this app from anywhere in the world, readers have found their right and perfect companion. It also explains that not only you can read your favorite e-book on a Kindle, but also on your mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, or MacBook as well.
With a few easy steps, you can add a device to your Amazon account. The process is very simple and straightforward. It is as easy as downloading the app on your device and logging to Amazon with your personal account. However, when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, or even when you buy a Kindle, your previous accounts tend to remain on your Amazon Kindle Account.
As you choose to upgrade your device or Kindle, the old device will still in association with the Amazon account. If this is the case, then e-book samples can be sent to the wrong address accidentally! If you avoid this issue, then you need to delete all your previous accounts that also means that you need to deregister your older devices from Amazon Kindle Account.
After getting a few queries regarding the same issue, we have come up with the solution. In this article, we have covered the complete guide on how you can delete an old iPhone, iPad, MacBook, or other mobile devices from your Amazon account on the iPhone. So, let’s get started.
- 1 How do I delete a device from my Kindle account?
- 22.214.171.124 Launch Amazon app on your iPhone or iPad. Note that you do not need to open the Kindle app.
- 126.96.36.199 Thereafter, you need to tap on a horizontal line provided in the top left corner in order to launch the next menu.
- 188.8.131.52 Tap on Your Account.
- 184.108.40.206 Next up, select Manage Content and Devices.
- 220.127.116.11 Tap the horizontal lines from the upper right corner in order to open the menu. Next up, Select Your Device.
- 18.104.22.168 Next up, tap on the drop-down menu, and from that menu, you need to select the device that you want to remove from your Amazon Account.
- 22.214.171.124 After that, tap Device Actions.
- 126.96.36.199 Choose Deregister.
- 188.8.131.52 Once you select deregister, a message will show up. Confirm Deregister!
How do I delete a device from my Kindle account?
Follow the steps mentioned below to do so.
Launch Amazon app on your iPhone or iPad. Note that you do not need to open the Kindle app.
Tap on Your Account.
Next up, select Manage Content and Devices.
After that, tap Device Actions.
Once you select deregister, a message will show up. Confirm Deregister!
After completion of the whole process, you will be notified by Amazon that the device is taken into consideration for the deregistration process. Furthermore, you will also be informed that the deregistration process will take some time to remove the old device officially.
We hope this article will help you Delete an Old iPhone or iPad from Your Amazon Kindle Account on iPhone. If you have any queries regarding iOS and Android, you can reach out to us. You can mention your issue in the comment section below; we will make sure to provide you a quick and easy solution for it. For more latest content, do visit Topmobiletech.com.