We all know how Facebook is an abundant source of entertainment. There are a gazillion videos posted every second on the social media platform. There are some videos that are funny and emotional, and then there are others that are created for a social purpose, be it politics, awareness, or for general knowledge. All are equally engaging. When you watch a video you like, you immediately want to share it with a friend or family member. You want to share it on a WhatsApp group.
- 1 How to Save Videos From Facebook to iPhone with Apps
- 1.1 Here is How to Download FB Videos
- 1.1.1 Method 1 – ZIP Files
- 18.104.22.168.1 Go to the browser on your Mac
- 22.214.171.124.2 Go to Facebook and log in
- 126.96.36.199.3 Go to “Settings” and open “General Option”
- 188.8.131.52.4 Click on the “Download a copy of your Facebook data” option
- 184.108.40.206.5 Facebook will show some onscreen instructions. Follow them
- 220.127.116.11.6 Facebook will send a verification email. Click on it to confirm
- 18.104.22.168.7 The file will be stored on your computer in .zip format
- 22.214.171.124.8 Extract the files
- 126.96.36.199.9 Open “index.htm” on a web browser
- 188.8.131.52.10 Click on the link of a video you want to save
- 184.108.40.206.11 Right-click on it and download
- 220.127.116.11.12 Transfer the video to your iPhone
- 1.1.2 Method 2 – Third-Party Software
- 18.104.22.168.1 Go to App Store and search for MyMedia
- 22.214.171.124.2 Download the application and open it
- 126.96.36.199.3 Now go to Facebook and find the video you want to download
- 188.8.131.52.4 Tap on share button and select “Copy Link”
- 184.108.40.206.5 Go to MyMedia and select “Browser”
- 220.127.116.11.6 Use any web browser to search fbdown.net
- 18.104.22.168.7 Paste the link you copied here and click “Download”
- 22.214.171.124.8 Choose whether you want the video in normal or HD quality
- 126.96.36.199.9 Type a name for the video
- 188.8.131.52.10 Click on back button and tap on Media tap
- 184.108.40.206.11 Tap on the video you just saved and select “Save to Camera Roll”
- 1.1.3 Method 3 – Web Browser
- 1.1.4 Method 4 – Facebook ++
- 1.1.1 Method 1 – ZIP Files
- 1.2 Here is How to Save Videos from Facebook to View Later
- 1.3 Conclusion – How to Download Videos from Facebook or Save it on iPhone
- 1.1 Here is How to Download FB Videos
How to Save Videos From Facebook to iPhone with Apps
That’s when you come across the little Facebook hiccup. It has no downloading option. All you can do is copy the link and send it to the person you want to share it with. As we all know, to go to a Facebook link, log in, and then again open the link is too much work. Most of our friends would not even make that effort. Some of us also want to share Facebook videos with them who are not part of the FB community. Then, it becomes even more difficult.
If only there was a way to download those videos and send across multiple platforms!
Well, the good news is that there are, in fact, ways with which you will be able to save the videos from Facebook on your phone and share them on other social networks.
Here is How to Download FB Videos
Method 1 – ZIP Files
Facebook allows its users to save multimedia data including videos, but in the form of ZIP archive. To download it, take the following steps:
Go to the browser on your Mac
Go to Facebook and log in
Go to “Settings” and open “General Option”
Click on the “Download a copy of your Facebook data” option
Facebook will show some onscreen instructions. Follow them
Facebook will send a verification email. Click on it to confirm
The file will be stored on your computer in .zip format
Extract the files
Open “index.htm” on a web browser
Right-click on it and download
Transfer the video to your iPhone
It is a great approach if you are planning to download multiple videos at a time and browse Facebook on PC instead of phone.
However, this is a long way to get about this downloading task. Also, we realize that you won’t have a computer along with you all the time. Plus, many a times you just want to share a video spontaneously and going through all of these steps might just kill the mood. Therefore, mentioned below is an easier way to save Facebook video directly on your iPhone.
Method 2 – Third-Party Software
Using a third-party application can cut the time and effort short into less than half. All you have to do is find out a great software that will help you download the videos, possibly for free. Just in case, there are no such applications that you know of, we recommend MyMedia.
Go to App Store and search for MyMedia
Download the application and open it
Now go to Facebook and find the video you want to download
Go to MyMedia and select “Browser”
Use any web browser to search fbdown.net
Choose whether you want the video in normal or HD quality
Type a name for the video
Tap on the video you just saved and select “Save to Camera Roll”
This method lets you save the video directly on the phone and in less than 10 minutes. With this method, you will be able to download the video spontaneously and send to anyone who would like it.
However, if you are looking for another application, then our recommendation would be Browser and File Manager for Documents.
- Go to App Store
- Download “Browser and File Manager for Documents”
- Launch the application
- Search for “pickvideo.net”
- Select that “Facebook” option
- Paste the link of the video you want to download on search bar
- Tap on “Download”
- Go to files and tap on the downloaded video
- Tap on “Save Video” to transfer it on your iPhone
Method 3 – Web Browser
If downloading a dedicated application just to download videos from Facebook seems a little too much, you can use an online software on web browser instead. This method is useful for those who just want to download and share videos once in a blue moon or those who have little space on the phone to spare. To be able to download Facebook videos from a web browser:
- Open any browser
- Search for an online Facebook video downloader or simply go to https://www.getfvid.com/
- Paste the link of video you want to download
- Then click the “Download” button
This method is easy and fast to follow. With a fast connection of Internet, you can do this anywhere using just your phone. No need to download any extra software or applications.
Method 4 – Facebook ++
Facebook++ is an unofficial Facebook application. In addition to the typical Mark-features, FB++ allows direct downloads of videos and photos from the application itself. You will not need any third-party software or App Store application to be able to save a multimedia file on your iPhone.
Note: You cannot have both, the original and the unofficial applications on one device at the same time. In order to install Facebook++, you will have to delete the original Facebook app.
In order to download Facebook++ go to this website. You can either install the application using iOS Ninja App or via Facebook++ IPA.
If you choose to download using IPA, you will need to download Cydia Impactor on your computer. Download it from here.
- Once you have downloaded both,
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Log in with your Apple ID and Password and the download will begin
- Once the download is complete, go to Settings > General > Profiles/Device Management
- Open your profile and then tap on “Trust”
- Now open Facebook++ and download the video you want to
These were four ultimate, unfailing methods to download any Facebook video you want to on your iPhone. In case, you were just willing to download the video so you won’t lose it, we have a better option. Read on.
Here is How to Save Videos from Facebook to View Later
To be able to save videos on iPhone to be able to view them again later, follow the steps mentioned below:
Launch Facebook app
Log in to your account
Go to the video you want to save
Tap on three dots at the top right of the screen
This way your video is saved to view anytime. You can later show it to a friend in person as well.
Conclusion – How to Download Videos from Facebook or Save it on iPhone
Facebook has number of entertaining videos that you would want to share with everyone. Lack of a “Download” option makes it tough to do so. However, once you have gone through this article, you will know more than just one way to download the videos and save them on your iOS device. You will never have to ask again about how to download videos from Facebook to iPhone.
Read Also :