TWRP is one of the most accepted recovery software by Android users. It is widely accepted recovery software across the world since it does not require ROOT. Here is the full guideline for Install TWRP Recovery without root on your Android devices. It works in every Android device, which makes it a perfect recovery software for Android users.
It is essential to install TWRP recovery on your Android devices in order to carry out intricate functions on your phone. You can only perform advanced-level tasks such as ROM flashing and rooting on your device with the help of TWRP. The reason being, stock recovery doesn’t permit users to display download twrp zip files or image files on your cell phone.
If you want to install TWRP recovery on your device with or without root, then you need to follow the mentioned technique in order to showcase the latest TWRP on your cell phone.
- 1 How to Install Recovery without Root
- 1.1 Here are the Steps to Install TWRP Recovery without PC/Root
- 1.2 Step I : Download TWRP Recovery File
- 1.3 Step II : Download and Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
- 1.4 Step III : Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock
- 1.5 Step IV : Install TWRP Recovery without Root
- 1.6 Step V: installed twrp Android
- 1.7 How you can take Backup in TWRP Recovery mode
How to Install Recovery without Root
Since we can easily install TWRP recovery without PC on any Android smartphone, the only concern is that we must need a device that is rooted. You can flash TWRP on your Android device with root access by using several apps. Here, we will be dealing with a process that does not require root access when you want to install TWRP on your cell phone.
Here are the Steps to Install TWRP Recovery without PC/Root
Step I : Download TWRP Recovery File
To Download TWRP Recovery File, firstly, you need to determine your Android device’s name and number and then click the link provided below and search for the TWRP image which matches your device’s specification. It is important to download the same TWRP file, which is compatible with your device name and number.
Step II : Download and Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
Once you download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, click the given link in order to top link and setup ADB & fastboot tool on your computer.
Minimal ADB & Fastboot tool Setup
Step III : Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock
In order to conduct perfect bridge connection between PC and Mobile, you need to make sure that USB debugging and OEM must remain unlocked
- To launch the developer option, an open setting menu on your device
- Tap 7 times on build number option to make yourself a developer. You will notify with a message “you are now a developer” after tapping 7 times on the build number option.
- Go back again and now navigate to the developer option
- You need to search for the “USB debugging” and enable it.
- After that, you need to search for the “OEM” option, and once again like USB Debugging, enable it.
Step IV : Install TWRP Recovery without Root
- Navigate to the location where adb and fastboot tool installed
- Copy download TWRP recovery file and paste it into adb folder
- Thereafter, you need to rename the recovery file to ‘recovery.img’
- Then, click into the adb folder. Subsequently, press and hold the Shift key + Right mouse click. After that, select “open command window here” which is same like following image.
- Now, you will find a new command window appears in front of you. Let it be as it is, do not try to close it.
- Link your mobile device with computer using USB cable
- Now, write the command mentioned below and tap enter
ADB reboot bootloader
Bootloader mode may differ since every device has different specifications. You can try the above-mentioned command to boot your device. If you are not able to boot device, then search on google for more instructions. You can also boot your device by using volume keys and power key.
Once you enter the command and hit enter, you will get a message which will show “Allow USB Debugging on the screen. Tap OK!
Once you booted into fastboot mode, write the command mentioned below and tap enter
Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once you enter the command, you will get TWRP recovery flashed on your non-rooted android device. In addition to that, you will also get a message displaying that the process is successful in the command window.
Step V: installed twrp Android
Once you have downloaded and installed TWRP recovery on your Android device, it is time for us to make you aware of the procedure to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
You can also boot your device by using volume keys and power button if you want to boot your device into TWRP recovery mode. Just press and hold the VOLUME UP key and POWER key at once for a few seconds. Once you feel the vibration, release the buttons. This technique is used all over the world, but depending upon your device model, you may have a different key combination to boot the device into TWRP recovery mode.
“if you are using Samsung device then press & Hold volume up key + Home Key + Power key together at the same time to boot Samsung devices into TWRP mode.”
If you are asked to enter the password in TWRP recovery, you can use your phone password/PIN in order to unlock the TWRP recovery file. TWRP recovery file will decrypt in order to get access to the phone’s storage.
One of the promising features of the TWRP recovery is that it allows users to take a backup of the data. The “backup” option helps users take phone data, user data or full back of their ROMS. Interestingly, if you are planning to flash new firmware, you may block your device; but, you can easily restore your ROMs data.
Therefore, it is necessary to take backup whenever you want to modify your device in order to restore them.
How you can take Backup in TWRP Recovery mode
Launch TWRP recovery mode and tap on ‘Backup’ option. Thereafter, choose ‘Boot’, System and Data selection and then swipe the bar to initiate the backup.
Note: backup may take a few minutes to finish since it also depends on your device and device’s ROMs size
How to get iPhone Emojis for Android (Root & No Root)
Root Android without Computer or PC
How to Record Voice Memos & Audio on iPhone & iPad
How to set up iMessage on your Mac
I think this web site holds some really superb info for everyone.
Thanks for sharing!