Photos are the best way of preserving memories for posterity. If you also have plenty of photos on your computer, then you may want to transfer them to your iPhone.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
There are plenty of options to do it. You can choose to do it with iTunes or without iTunes. But there is a problem with iTunes, when you are moving photos the media files on the IOS device will get erased. In fact, it is quite a complex ways to use iTunes to transfer your photos. So if you are looking for a simpler solution for transferring your photos, then read this guide. With this guide you will be able to import as many photos as you want from not just MAC but also PC into the iPhone and yes, you will not require the help of iTunes for doing all of it.
Method 1 – Take help of Facebook
Most people nowadays are completely hooked on to Facebook. So if you have an account and have been uploading your pictures on Facebook, then this is the perfect method for you. But make sure you have the picture you want on your iPhone uploaded on Facebook. So you can start by checking and uploading all your precious memories on Facebook first. So from your computer after you have uploaded the photos, take these steps to get them on the iPhone.
- Launch the Facebook app on the phone. Look at the bottom right-hand corner. You will see, three lines and More written, click on that option.
- Click on the Photos option that you will see on the next screen
- Then you will find an option called Albums, click on that
- Download the photos you want on your phone by clicking on them
- You can do that by long-pressing a photo
- You will have a choice of options
- Among that select Save photo
- Repeat for each photo you want to save
Read Also: How to transfer photos from PC/Mac to iPhone with/without iTunes
Method 2 – Google photos
Google photos is an amazing platform where many of us prefer uploading our memories in the form of photos. If you have been uploading photos o this platform, then getting the photos on your iPhone device will be quite easy. And If there are photos that you still have not uploaded, then quickly upload them on Google photos. If you do not know how to upload the photos on Google photos, here is your guide.
- On your computer, open Google photos and sign in with your Google details.
- On the homepage, you will see an upload icon.
- Zip files or upload as many as you like
After that, take these steps to get the photos on the device.
- Click on the Google Photos app on your iPhone device.
- You will see three lines on the left, it indicates the Menu option
- A new page will open, there click on the option called Collections
- Now you will be able to see all your photos and even albums at one place
- Click on the Select option
- Followed by the Share button ( you will find it next to the Add button +)
- You will see on the next screen and option to Save images
- Once you click on that all your selected photos will get saved directly on your iPhone device.
Method 3 – Dropbox
This is one of the simplest way to transfer photos back and forth to not just computer or phone but also to camera roll. Thus even editing photos will be so easy for the user. The basic thing that you of course need to do is have Dropbox not only on the computer be it PC or MAC but also on your iPhone.
As a smart phone user, you must be using the Dropbox. This method is not just convenient for transferring photos from computer to iPhone but also for documents. All you need to pay attention to is the size of the file. It must be less than 2GB. Once you upload the photos from your computer to the Dropbox, you can access them on the iPhone by clicking on the Dropbox app on the device.
Method 4 – email
Who would have though good old email is yet another method to get hold of your photos and transferring them from different devices. Start by selecting the photos that you want on your iPhone. Once you have done that, make a zip folder as it is always more convenient to send and receive through zip folder than individual files. Now login to your email account and attach the zip folder, you can send the mail to your present ID from which you are sending the mail or to another one. Make sure whichever one it is, you have access of that email on your iPhone device. You can check which one of the email you have on the iPhone synched before sending the mail to be sure, you will receive them on the iPhone device.
Check the mail on the address where you have sent on your iPhone. Once you have received the email with photos, download the folder on your iPhone. You will be able to find the photos on the downloads file. Thus, you can easily have access to your photos from computer to your iPhones.
You can use any of these methods to move photos from the computer to the iPhone. The methods discussed above are simple and very time-saving so you might want to give them a try. But if you are looking for the easiest solution, then buying a third party software can help. Two of the most recommended software are AnyTrans software and EaseUse MobiSaver. Though you may have to pay a fee for this software they are a great investment because of the convenience they bring and their dependability. Once you purchase the software, you will get clear instructions on how to download the pictures to your iPhone.
The methods are simple and you do not have to use iTunes so select the method that works best for you and transfer your photos, so you can cherish the memories as and when you want.